Thursday, December 15, 2005

The vote is unanimous

I will be taking the 2nd interview. 1pm Monday. Wish me luck.

If you were not part of the Madison-SF conference call, this may confuse you. My apologies.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good choice! Sorry I couldn't give you my advice more loudly!

Stacey Pelika said...

Woo - conference call! Woo - interview!

grrrbear said...

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I affirm and support whatever will make you happiest! Woo!

towwas said...

Yeah, what he said.

Annie said...

WOOOOOOOO!!! You deserve a Woooooooo even though I am very confused.

OleNelson said...

A wise decision, I believe. Do provide details regarding how it all goes.

Annie said...

eeeeh, how did it go?

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it waterbed and softside http://www.pdr-zyrtec.info/Surewest-wireless-family-plans.html modafinil physiological aspects Bachelorette gangbangs insurance malpractice pharmacy Plastic canvas public domain patterns San francisco webdesigner Babes blowing sucking popsicles hairy girls pussy pictures cadillac escalade esv buy meridia peeing 2 pisseuses Business line phone service Mixed models versus anova http://www.measuringpenissize.info/free-adult-pissing.html Body builder women sex Clear printer sticker paper