I plan to do next-to-nada. After 5 weeks of spending most/all of my weekends away from home or with visitors in my home, I'm looking forward to an entire weekend in/near my empty apartment. Wee!
The only events on the calendar are:
Saturday: a costume party in the evening, to which I must go as an 80's pop icon/character. Try to guess my muse! (It's not fair to play if you saw me last weekend.)
Sunday: a visit with J.We to fit her soon-to-be-sewn wedding veil. WEE for J.We!!
Also, Jiggity and I have plans to buy a new matress in hopes of improving our sleep. Our current stiff and springly matress is a poor setup for his "violent turning" and my light sleeping. We're aiming for something with more cushion to absorb the waves and more space to accomodate our respective turning radii. Maybe a Sleep Number? Ooooooo.....the possibilities!
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I recommend purchasing a mattress and then tying it to the roof of a car that is smaller than the mattress. Make sure there's enough slack that the mattress can slide back on the roof so that it appears to have fallen off. Then drive home.
Or get it delivered.
Yeah, that's fun. Also fun is tying it on the top of your minivan and driving down 280 at a billion miles an hour and having it break free of its bonds, fly across several lanes in front of the car of a poor unsuspecting science writing student, and land on the shoulder. That's really fun, too.
Oooh, we didn't take 280 due to that very concern!
Which reminds me of a question I heard once on a radio morning show - which would you pick: being rolled into a carpet and dropped off the back of a truck onto 101 at rush hour or being kicked in the mouth by an NFL placekicker? It's a tough choice!
Po, have you decided on a mattress? and gotten some of those boxes unpacked finally? Hope all is well!
Po, where are you? Such blogging silence!
Post a Comment