Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Inspired

I'm bouncing back from a few months of excess work and lack of interest/imagination. A few events over the last week have injected new inspiration into my veins:

1. Rummy's resignation
2. The dems' semi-return to power
3. Ohio's role in #3
4. A lovely trip with Jiggity to Marin/Muir Woods over the weekend (pix forthcoming....maybe)
5. An increasing understanding that I can always leave my job
6. A concert outing last night to see Ray LaMontagne (Sophist, I found a concert pal!). [Ray may soon surpass R.E.M. as my most-seen live act.]

More coming soon.... Question is, is anyone still reading this crap?!?!?!

7 comments:

towwas said...

OMG! You're back! I did keep checking the RSS feeds, which I figured was futile, but here you are!

Hello!

Stacey Pelika said...

Welcome back, Chipsie!

Annie said...

Holy Crap, you're BACK!!!!!! Just like Britney!!! You are so back. Can't wait to read more.

Annie said...

SO glad to hear that you found someone to hear Ray with you!

Anonymous said...

Can I call you "Chipsie" too? That's a good nickname.

J.Po said...

J.Bro, you can call me anything you want.

grrrbear said...

Yes, just like Britney, but way hotter. And with a waaaayyy better man-friend.