I haven't been posting cause I promised I would stop writing entries about Obama. Truth be told, he and his candidacy are the things I'm most excited about right now. And Michelle Obama is my new favorite person. If I could chose to meet Michael Stipe or Michelle Obama right now, I think I'd chose Michelle. She's my favorite rock star - honest, hard-working, and quick-witted. I like her. (Newsweek helped with the MO article bonanza.)
In any case, I couldn't help but post this pic of the vehicle Ben and Jerry (yea - THAT Ben and Jerry) have been driving to Obama events around Vermont. Maybe a new flavor is on the way? Yes We Cantalope? No. Wait. That starts with "Yes We Can't".
2 comments:
I saw her speak in Madison last week (actually, it was the speech with the famous "really proud of my country" line), and she's *incredible* in person. I saw Bill Clinton a few days earlier, and she blew him out of the water.
What about "Yes We Canoli"? Vanilla with chocolate swirl and chunks of puff pastry?
Actualy, that sounds kinda good...
Post a Comment