One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
SUPER DUPER TUESDAY!
It' super Tuesday and I'm home sick. Blech. I'm about to go out to the pools, vote Obama, go down the list of propositions and say "wha?!?!", and come home for more sleep. No one will see my "I Voted Today" sticker, but that's okay.
I realize I'm a bad speller, but "pools" is way off base. Make that "polls". It took several doses of Sudafed for me to realize this critical error. I can't vote for Obama in a pool. Silly.
In other news, it's lucky there were some well-educated workers at the voting location today. I was OUT O' IT whilst voting. Stuffy head = idiotic behavior. Thank god I wrote down on a piece of paper how I should vote on the propositions. (Thank you, Bay Guardian.) Don't worry - I got Obama right for sure!
1 comment:
I realize I'm a bad speller, but "pools" is way off base. Make that "polls". It took several doses of Sudafed for me to realize this critical error. I can't vote for Obama in a pool. Silly.
In other news, it's lucky there were some well-educated workers at the voting location today. I was OUT O' IT whilst voting. Stuffy head = idiotic behavior. Thank god I wrote down on a piece of paper how I should vote on the propositions. (Thank you, Bay Guardian.) Don't worry - I got Obama right for sure!
Post a Comment