Anyway, I thought I shouldn't let our trip tales go completely to waste. One of the best things we did was take a plane ride up to glaciers and over mountains near Anchorage. Jigs had to sit the ride out because there was only room for 3 passengers and me, his sis, and his sis' BF won the seats. Turns out Jigs had his opportunity to ride in the small plane when he took a fishing trip with the pilot one summer during college. (The pilot was "the best bush pilot in Alaska"...so named by Jigs' pap. I don't know about that label, but he sure got us close to the glaciers!)
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Trips!
Jigs and I spent the first 2 weeks of July in Alaska and Lake Shasta and there were tons of stories to share and pix to post. But like most things of late, I just didn't get around to doing it. Ugh. When there's something worth blogging about, I don't have the time to do it. And when I finally get the time to do more blogging, there's nothing worth blogging about. Such is life, I guess.
Anyway, I thought I shouldn't let our trip tales go completely to waste. One of the best things we did was take a plane ride up to glaciers and over mountains near Anchorage. Jigs had to sit the ride out because there was only room for 3 passengers and me, his sis, and his sis' BF won the seats. Turns out Jigs had his opportunity to ride in the small plane when he took a fishing trip with the pilot one summer during college. (The pilot was "the best bush pilot in Alaska"...so named by Jigs' pap. I don't know about that label, but he sure got us close to the glaciers!)


Anyway, I thought I shouldn't let our trip tales go completely to waste. One of the best things we did was take a plane ride up to glaciers and over mountains near Anchorage. Jigs had to sit the ride out because there was only room for 3 passengers and me, his sis, and his sis' BF won the seats. Turns out Jigs had his opportunity to ride in the small plane when he took a fishing trip with the pilot one summer during college. (The pilot was "the best bush pilot in Alaska"...so named by Jigs' pap. I don't know about that label, but he sure got us close to the glaciers!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment