Thursday, November 17, 2005

Citrus

It's Clementime season. YAR! I bought a whole box at Whole Foods on my way into work. I've already eaten 5. No. Lie. I've had 2. But I'm on my way to 5.

In other news, I took a lunch break at the local Ross Dress for Less. While scanning the clearance dress rack, I discovered a clump of DKNY highly-pleated silk black drop-waiste dresses. Original tag price: $249. My price: $29.99. Not bad. And now I have a little black dress, as all women should.

3 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

I had a very similar experience this morning. I went to Marshall Field's to look for Christmas stuff for my mom, and by the time I was done I had opened a new credit card account (15% off everything), then used it to purchase over $100 of stuff, for which I got a $20 gift card. I then took the gift card and used it to buy a swell pair of Calvin Klein jeans that were already on sale ($49 marked down from $69), and with the $20 off and the 15% off, I think I ended up paying a little more than $20 for them. Woo!

Annie said...

i vant to touch ze dress. touch it.

towwas said...

Spice, you are my hero.