Thursday, November 17, 2005

J.Po, Spicing out!!


You all should really have other people make you South Park style. Here's Spice's rendition of me. She captures all of the crazy silliness I exude when she and I are together! ...and the fact that I now use a handbag. Also note, she put me in a stripey shirt. She's of the opinion that I wear stripes all the time. Untrue. I like that I'm exposing my midrif in this shot and that I'm wearing teeny tiny shorts.

7 comments:

Annie said...

Heee, I love it!!!!! This is soooo you!

Stacey Pelika said...

Actually the choice of a stripey shirt was purely a factor of the fact that it was the least revealing tank top available and I didn't want to make the SP you look skanky. But stripiness is fitting nonetheless! If only strapy sandals had been available...

Stacey Pelika said...

BTW, the new SP me is reflective of the fact that it's now really flippin' cold here.

J.Po said...

I LOVE your new SP Spice! SO cute. Esp the hat! And the look on your very cold face. HA!

towwas said...

So when do I get my custom-made South Park TOWWASes?

towwas said...

P.S. I love the new, cold SPSpice.

J.Po said...

TOWWAS, I would TOTALLY custom-make one for you if I could make one at all. I think you need to appear helpless (as I am in this situation) and people will flock to your aid!