Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Rock Out

There were two music shows of interest last night in San Francisco. I attended one of them. Guess which.

Jason Mraz at the Warfield
Liz Phair at the Fillmore

Hint: I didn't get a poster after the show.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz Phair's Whipsmart was one of the first couple CDs I ever owned - Cinco de maaaaaaayo...burn up ohiiiiiioo... I hope it was her.

towwas said...

I feel like you people all out-hipster me. I don't like Liz Phair, I've never heard of Jason Mraz, and the topic of my latest blog post is Kanye West.

Stacey Pelika said...

Jason Mraz isn't really 'hip' - and I say that with full admission that I own one of his CDs. I've heard he's good in concert, though - was he?

I don't like Liz Phair, either.

towwas said...

See, I'm so unhip, I don't even know who's hip and who isn't. Sheesh.

Anonymous said...

I hope you're busy making South Park J.Po!

Stacey Pelika said...

I just made a South Park J.Po, but I can't share it in comments - damn. Also, you should really make yourself. But I will point out that you can put a big yellow rain hat on yourself...

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! visa lawyer downdraft gas cooktops Seer residential air conditioners arizona rebate

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... diazepam overnight cod online+forex+trading free extended hardcore samples Portable kitchen island with cutting board countertop Vardenafil patent levitra Tritton 5.1 headsets sauna granny Canada ring tones peugeot 407