Sophist, I accidently deleted your comment whilst trying to delete mine. SO SORRY!
Here's yours: Johnny Depp must have had SO MUCH FUN playing that Jack Sparrow (or whatever his name is). Who knew that a movie based on an amusement park ride would be so successful!
Here's mine: Apparently, JD based his character on Keith Richards of Rolling Stones fame. After I heard that, it all came together.
5 comments:
Umm...HYEAH!!!
Yes! The Madison Crew has already formulated its PotC viewing plan!
Sophist, I accidently deleted your comment whilst trying to delete mine. SO SORRY!
Here's yours:
Johnny Depp must have had SO MUCH FUN playing that Jack Sparrow (or whatever his name is). Who knew that a movie based on an amusement park ride would be so successful!
Here's mine:
Apparently, JD based his character on Keith Richards of Rolling Stones fame. After I heard that, it all came together.
Post a Comment