Thursday, July 27, 2006
Project FUNway!
Who out there is watching Project Runway this season? BEST - REALITY - SHOW - EVER! In the "scenes from next week's show" portion of the program, we learned that someone will be getting kicked off for breaking the rules. Oooooooooo......something that's never happened before!! Which rule do you thing was broken? I'm guessing something along the lines of plagiarism or sabotage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Rumor has it that it's plagiarism.
I was sad that the Minnesotan got booted yesterday! But glad that Vincent is still around to be the resident "wackadoo" (thanks, Michael Kors, for introducing that word into my vocabulary!).
Ah, you kids and your cable!
I LOVE VINCENT!! Especially his reaction to his dog hat in last night's episode! Nuttsycookoo! And I loved his behavior in last week's episode, telling Angela to stay 5 feet away from his project at all times.
My fave gal so far - Uli
My fave guy (who I think will be the sleeper favorite for the win) - Michael
I also enjoy Kayne (esp. during the pageant episode), Robert, and Alison.
They're also showing P-Run on NBC Monday nights, so it's not just for cable subscribers anymore!
I like Uli as well and agree on Michael (he always has a really good design that gets overlooked). Kayne is hilarious - H.Go watched for the first time last night and agreed with my characterization of him as "a piquant blend of gay and Oklahoma."
I've heard plagiarism too - even seen the sketches that were plagiarized and the outfits that were created from them. A slam-dunk case to my untrained eye. When will that episode be on?
Oooooo.....dare I dig through the internet for answers??? I think not. I'll wait for Wednesday night, 10pm.
P.S. - I was sortof hoping for sabotage. ...perhaps involving Angela and Keith.
There's been sabotage as well - someone's been stealing the bobbins, according to the Tim Gunn podcast.
Post a Comment