Tuesday, July 18, 2006

What's your most exciting future concert plan?

Dude. Music rocks. Live music rocks and rolls. So tell me, what upcoming concert are you most pumped about?

Me? Ray LaMontagne and Guster at the Berkeley Community Theater. Small venue, big talet. Plus, RL is coming out with a new album mid-August. I've already pre-ordered! YIPPY!!

6 comments:

towwas said...

I got nothin. No concert plans. Well, I'll probably hear some pretty excellent Norwegian fiddle music this weekend in Wisconsin.

Stacey Pelika said...

Well, there was discussion today at the blogdezvous of going to see Eels on 8/2. That would be pretty sweet.

Annie said...

I am so all over Ray and Guster. O.M.G.

Stacey Pelika said...

Dude, if I were there, I'd totally be planning to see Death Cab and Spoon at the Greek Theatre on 8/12! That would be quite the show...

If I felt like I had the time and money and tolerance for festival-going, I'd go to Lollapalooza, Day 1, where one can see the following lineup:

-eels
-Stars
-Ryan Adams
-Iron&Wine
-The Raconteurs or My Morning Jacket
-Sleater-Kinney or Violent Femmes
-Death Cab

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Effects fluoxetine life assurance Mortgage payment caculators ct heating oil prices Managed forex trading account Tax rate for the state of washington erotic story boss employee fleece jacket hood http://www.paintball-7.info/subaru-recall-of-head-gasket.html General hospital tv soap Facial plastic surgery new york laurence levine treating psychological erectile dysfunction Switched lead acid battery charger ic Jogging radio xm Mp3 players with wow evista bodybuilding precontest bionaire mini air purifier tower nissan murano platinum Package for web development Order tenuate from usa on line

Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Steelhaed fishing fly lines http://www.bikini-thong-gallery.info/bikinibeach.html nude sexy female body builder Skin break outs and wellbutrin effects of taking acyclovir in pregnancy Corduroy basic shoulder bag pond dickies Nashua new hampshire payday loans Baccarat 2bpaperweight Volvo c70 contract hire acyclovir dream online order pharmaceutical Fat mature grannies