I realize that listing a bunch of crap is a major cop-out when it comes to blogging, but I'm going to do it anyway. It's the holidays and I don't have much time - let alone energy - for much more.
Thoughts:
(1) Did Jamie Lynn ever consider an abortion? Seriously. 16 and pregnant? Sister of the royal screw-up that is Britney? There are many quiet and simple ways of handling this and she chose, instead, to announce it to the world. Sheesh.
(2) Christmas is not nearly as fun as it was about 20 years ago. It's nice and all, but for very different reasons. This year, I'm just excited to have a few days to sleep past 10am.
(3) Life without cable TV is remarkably dry. I didn't realize the magnitude of my TV addiction until this particular holiday. HGTV, how I love thee.
(4) OMG Jigs and I have a realator! EEKS!
(5) People are getting pregnant left and right, and it's making me realize that my years of fertility are ticking away. Never fear, though. I have no plans for kids right now. Just reminded of my biological limitations. (I can't believe I'm exactly twice as old as JLS and *I* don't feel ready for babies.)
(6) I'm starting to get bored with primary season already, and it hasn't even started. Maybe it's because we in California have very little say in the eventual democrat candidate. Plus, without the Daily Show and Colbert, I have no one filtering the hi-larious from the hum-drum.
(7) Speaking of which, I cannot wait for the writers strike to be over. 30 Rock and the Office are running dangerously close to running out of new episodes.
(8) I'm knitting the cuttest little baby sleeping bag for CFK. I'll blog a pic when I'm done.
(9) Feist is my newest music love.
(10) I'm reading the Book Theif by Markus Zusak and it's really really good. Like I-can't-go-to-bed-yet-cause-i'm-not-done-with-the-chapter good.
(11) I miss Medium. And Jigs. They're both in Austin.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dude, are you not going home for the holiday?
I totally agree with you on the "Primaries sans Colbert and Stewart Suck" bandwagon. It's been so long I can feel myself growing less funny because the bar's not being set any more. Thank goodness they are coming back next month, even without writers, it'll still be a start.
I hate to break it to you, but The Office and 30 Rock are already out of new episodes! Sigh.
At least we have American Gladiators coming back. Although, if they don't have that game where the gladiators shoot tennis balls at the hapless contestants, I am boycotting it until they do.
And Biggest Loser: Couples!
This is the first I've heard that TDS and TCR are coming back without writers - I'm very curious.
Post a Comment