Thursday, January 31, 2008
Jitters
I have to stop reading about the primaries. It's making me too nervous ... and reminding me of the feelings I had around election day 2000 (except that Hill is MUCH better than Bush, and Obama is on par with Gore). Anyway, once again, I've invested too much emotion in this election. And the *big* one is 10 months away. I'm going to burn out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm planning to take a 2-3 month break after the nominees get sorted out*, just to recharge my energy for the general election. Thank goodness the electoral system has scheduled this break right around the time my daughter is born.
*If the Democrats go all the way to the convention without a nominee, I'm toast.
it's scary, i agree. i was impressed by all of clinton's awesome policy proposals, but that Bill is such a liability - and those guys have always, always, always been skirting the truth...
wish it would be obama for pres, clinton for vp. that would be an amazing team - obama for charisma and engaging people and inspiring them to get things done, clinton for the details of running a country...
I hear you sister. How was the baby shower?
Post a Comment