Friday, May 23, 2008

Santa Cruz or Bust!

So given the fact that Jigs and I have to move out of our apartment into our HOUSE by the end of the month, what do we decide to do with our long weekend?

ROAD TRIP!

Okay, not really ... just 3 hours of road trip ... to Santa Cruz, where it just happens to be burning in the hills ... but anyway.

It won't be as romantic and chill as Hawaii (which I still haven't blogged about...), but it will be nice to get away from our piles and piles of boxes.

Oh - by the way - anyone want our crappy Supershuttle couch or particle board desk? Yea. Not willing to move those.

2 comments:

towwas said...

Hey, I went to Santa Cruz with you! That was fun.

Stacey Pelika said...

I must admit to being a little misty about the imminent departure of the SuperShuttle couch. I totally understand why it needs to go, but I hope it doesn't end up with the same fate as Big Pink! It's been too good of a couch for that...