skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
21st Century Nancy Drew
One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Jiggity Is the BEST BF EVER!
This is what he got me for my birthday. I have named him Bubba. He's a penguin and is about 1.5 feet in diameter and round. Really really round.
1 comment:
towwas
said...
Awwww!!!!
September 25, 2008 9:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I Were A Flower, I'd Look Like This:
Yo! Get with the program - we live in a bloggers' world! In order of appearance in said world:
Viscerations
Spicey Beef Melt
OnBreak.Bro
SquashShadow
Intermitent Blogger
This Kid Writes About Science
Sweet Cheeks
Doc
Alsho
These Kids Love Science
Procrastination Station
Fit To Print
Radio Stories
Know-It-All Hipster Who Thinks the Lives of Everyday People are Interesting
Local Rag
Talking Points
Daily Kos
Ha! Ha ha!!
I Have No Shame!
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(53)
►
October
(1)
▼
September
(7)
NEWSFLASH: hygeine style.
Jiggity Is the BEST BF EVER!
Nightmare Update: further analysis
Nightmares
OH MY GOD, THE WOMAN HAD A TANNING BED INSTALLED I...
Calling all Pissed Off People!
Okay - this is hilarious. Partly b/c I know peopl...
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(11)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(11)
►
2007
(135)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(16)
►
September
(14)
►
August
(17)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(14)
►
January
(2)
►
2006
(99)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(13)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(17)
►
2005
(214)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(11)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(21)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(31)
►
May
(27)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(31)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(23)
►
2004
(78)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(23)
►
August
(26)
►
July
(12)
1 comment:
Awwww!!!!
Post a Comment