One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
If the Problem Doesn't Exist, They Don't have to Address It
The President's budget is calling to eliminate the Survey of Income and Program Participation (SIPP) - an indispensable source of Census Bureau data about poverty, income and program participation. Great.
I think the title to your post pretty much sums it up. This is not a surprising move from an administration that, in the words of Stephen Colbert, "bases facts on decisions" (instead of vice versa).
Although this decision does not surprise me, it does, as a social scientist, make me sad. And pretty f*cking angry.
2 comments:
I think the title to your post pretty much sums it up. This is not a surprising move from an administration that, in the words of Stephen Colbert, "bases facts on decisions" (instead of vice versa).
Although this decision does not surprise me, it does, as a social scientist, make me sad. And pretty f*cking angry.
I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! lexapro for sexual addiction
Post a Comment