There is much to report about the recent travels to the M.W. Notably, there are pics to share too. Spice and I will be doing some sort of e-mail volley of a story. It will likely be the best spelling you'll ever get out of me. For now, I will tantilize you with a lovely picture of the result of me sending one of Spice's gloves through the dryer. Note: she lent me the gloves about 2 years ago during a trip to D.C. and, after the extreme shrinkage, I tried to buy replacements with no luck. Perhaps I'll knit a pair as soon as I learn how to use 2-ended needles.
2 comments:
Gloves! I like that I now have one adult-sized one and one child-sized one. It's like when little girls get matching outfits for themselves and their American Girl dolls.
Maybe I'll donate the gloves to Ole as a backup pair in case of future wheelchair-pushing experiences.
Woo hoo! You're back!!!!!!!! How's the job? Let's hang out, sister.
Post a Comment