In the interest of keeping my link alive on TOWWAS's blog, I'm writting a short ditty for now. As soon as I have a new job, I'm sure I'll have more time and interest in writing. For now, PATIENCE dear readers, PATIENCE.
Speaking of the new job, it looks like it may pan out for me. Without going into unneccessary detail, they had to reclassify the posting in order to get the right pay scale. But it sounds like they'll offer the job and I'll take it as soon as we trudge through some bureaucratic messiness. But dude. Thank goodness. My current job has made me quite unhappy.
But enough of that. Hows about some Christmas cheer? What did YOU get for Christmas? My favorite gifty from the 'rents = a Calphalon stir fry pan. 2007 promises to be the year of the stir fry.
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey! Threats of demotion work! Must remember that for the future. Yay likely new job!!! I hope it works out for you. Christmas: my best gift was probably the certificate for four oil changes by my dad. (He bought the oil filters and everything - even did a sneaky oil change before christmas without telling me.)
HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hear more. Plus I can't wait to hit the outlet stores w/ you. The weekend after New Year's Weekend, perhaps?
Oh yeah -- favorite gift... Well so far I have mightily enjoyed the FROG POTHOLDER from J. Po! Although Bikeboy is back in town today and apparently there is quite a present coming up. So the jury is still out. :-)
Frog potholder? I demand photographic proof!!!
Hooray for your blogging return!
I don't think I got a gift that really warrants mention. I got a nice toaster oven from my cousin, but am keeping it boxed up until the big move...
Post a Comment