Thursday, April 19, 2007

I think I might try this newfangled thing called blogging. Or is it old timey by now. Whatev.

Anyhoo, I returned to my blog today after months away only to find that things have changed. Like, I needed to move the whole thing over to a new interface or something. What up?

I hope to be blogging more in the near future. I'm WAY happier in my job now and life is generally better, so hopefully I'll feel like there's stuff worth blogging about.

Perhaps I'll start with fiber.....or maybe another day.

4 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

OMG! Welcome back, Chipsie!

towwas said...

Oh wow! I'd stopped even checking the RSS feed! I needed Spice to point me your way. Anyway, welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Blergity mcferg, gooner! That's the way everybody talks on the internet now.

grrrbear said...

Sweet! Yay you're back! Yay you're happy!

Not much has changed for me tho. I use a slightly different template now to make TOWWAS happy, other than that it's all pretty much same ol'.