Monday, April 30, 2007

Jiggity expressed some interest in making comments on ye ol' bloggy. Let's send some encouragement his way!! He's particularly excited to discuss his shop projects.

GOOOOOO JIGGITY!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jiggity has a shop? Like a wood-shop? Does he have a router? How will I know whether you have a router unless you comment, Jiggity?!?!?

Annie said...

Go Jiggity! Is Jiggity going to start his own blog?

Stacey Pelika said...

Yeah, when and where is Jiggity going to appear?!?! Will there be a Jiggity beacon in the sky to indicate his arrival in the blogosphere?

towwas said...

Jigg!
It!
Yyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Anonymous said...

Da-dadada! A comment springs forth! Apparently, that's what "Napisi komentar" means. Not sure if a whole blog is in my future. Baby steps.

Anonymous said...

On the subject of router ownership, I will remain cruelly non-committal. Possibly to be revealed in a future comment! MWA HA HA!

grrrbear said...

I don't have a router. But I do have a circular saw!

Of course, I've only used it once...