One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
No fish burps! And, sister, you don't want fish burps. Take it from a dude that's taken rancid fish oil capsules without realizing they were bad.
I've never had problems with fish burps...Of course, I capture them live in the streams where they return to spawn; rending them into tiny bits with my massive claws and teeth like a grizzly. Maybe that helps.
I don't have anything to say except that I'm finding all of this discussion of fish burps amusing!
The fish burps don't really bother me that much. I don't always get them. And it's always like, 'oh yes! I did take my supplement this morning!'Of course, if I remembered to take it more often than about once a month, they might bother me more.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
No fish burps! And, sister, you don't want fish burps. Take it from a dude that's taken rancid fish oil capsules without realizing they were bad.
I've never had problems with fish burps...
Of course, I capture them live in the streams where they return to spawn; rending them into tiny bits with my massive claws and teeth like a grizzly. Maybe that helps.
I don't have anything to say except that I'm finding all of this discussion of fish burps amusing!
The fish burps don't really bother me that much. I don't always get them. And it's always like, 'oh yes! I did take my supplement this morning!'
Of course, if I remembered to take it more often than about once a month, they might bother me more.
Post a Comment