**RING** **RING**
Screen tells me Keyvan is on the line.
I'm on the toilet, but this must be important.
Joanne: Hi!
Keyvan: Hi Joanne.
Joanne: Hi Keyvan. Are you in Boston?
Keyvan: Yes! And guess who I just talked to.
Joanne: NO!
Keyvan: Yes! Kuchy!
Joanne: What did you say?
Keyvan: I said, "My housemate is from Cleveland and she's a big supporter of yours."
Joanne: NO WAY! What did he say?
Keyvan: He said, "Thank you very much." He was very nice in person.
Joanne: Of course he is. He's from Cleveland. He knows the pain of the steel workers there.
Keyvan: He had a much larger entourage than I expected.
Joanne: But he was nice, right? I need to know that he was nice.
Keyvan: He was very nice. He passed me by and I realized it was him and I had to go back.
Joanne: Keyvan, you score 5 stars today. You usually hover around 4, but today you score 5.
Keyvan: Thanks. I really had to let you know.
Joanne: Good thing you didn't call a second earlier because I was on the toilet.
Keyvan: [laughs] I should've put him on the phone with you.
Joanne: So that he could hear me tinkle.
---
So how's the convention?
Keyvan: Really great. How are you?
Joanne: I just had date #5.
Keyvan: Wow! Good for you! I want to hear about it next week.
---
I better go. My brother needs me. I'm his lacky.
Joanne: I know you are. Thanks so much for calling. You're so kind.
Keyvan: Talk to you soon.
Joanne: Okay. See you. Say hello to your brother.
Keyvan: Bye.
Joanne: Bye.
And I return to flush the toilet and wash up.
Tuesday, July 27, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice site! israel email webhost storage cabinets Incorporate your business incorporate 96 nissan sentra body kit black com ebony sex Business model for dell hp ibm How does body fat leave your body Www milf search comm effexor venlafaxine drug Smc barricade broadband router Lose weight fast product Web cam live girls Crush ass Bed and breakfast association of arkansas generic meridia 15g Black hardcore for windows media player breast implant rotation pamela anderson nude federal computer security grades
Post a Comment