Labels thrown at me the spring/summer/fall of 2000:
1. Pheochromocytoma
2. Pregnancy
3. Grave's Disease
4. Giardia
5. Carcinoid Syndrome
6. Medullary Thyroid Cancer
Label I wore 3 months too long: Medullary Thyroid Cancer
Label that may have never applied: Medullary Thyroid Cancer
But I wear a badge of courage to remember.
Stop labelling me. I'm too complex for that.
Friday, July 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Tv senserey John c. rose texas Taking garlic tablets with other multi vitamins
Enjoyed a lot! cheap phone calls us patent search Icpo canadian patent office Xerox fax copy machine fat chicks in flicks Seek & find word games web page promotion long beach Allergic reaction to percocet 5 mg trademarks patent Lexpro flat panel subwoofer speakers Saab 9 5 saloon windscreen wiper 2006 swimwear for juniors Mp3 answering machine message prozac weight loss or gain peugeot berlingo Hickey and penis Laser tatoo removal clinic montreal government patent protection johnson johnson products
Keep up the good work 1963+lesabre+floor+mats About fluoxetine Modern batteries Compare phentermine prices Awning supports moscow british airlines vacations http://www.voyeur-4.info/amateur-gays.html Old bathtub Manufactures kenmore microwave ovens windsor quiet vacuum cleaner
Post a Comment