I just got invited to the wedding of a woman I haven't been in touch with since high school. Over e-mail. September 5. We've had one exchange in 10 years and I get a wedding invite. Is she just fast-and-loose about expressing her deepest feelings of love toward her other or does she really want me there?
My muse - I felt so connected to you then; you the one that spent weekends at protests and U2 concerts and me the one wishing I were with you. But now you live in LA and work in public relations. What happened to the liberal dream? Was that a venear? Is your wedding a venear too? I'm so drawn to you though.
Monday, July 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Drop me. Drop me like you drop numbers from your cell phone. Make me feel the pain of not witnessing your most tender moments. I want the rawness of knowing you'd invite your (our) boss before inviting me.
Very nice site!
»
Keep up the good work Acne treatment. curcumin Ferrari 430 for sale Buy cialis cost generic Obex+slimming+tablets re ultram addiction Long term use of imitrex Construction status of new greektown casino in detroit Ultram what is Herbal supplement drug interaction 1 order ultram carisoprodol percocet by visa What is world baseball clasic ultram 2bwithdrawal Land rover freelander se driver air bags Lesbians screwed loss ultram weight
Post a Comment