Thursday, July 07, 2005
Me in Pain
Dude. Tuesday I had my first "Adult Beginner" ballet class after a 2-week hiatus between spring and summer session. I never would have guessed I'd make it out of "New Adult Beginner," but after 4 months I pranced my way right into the next level. I gatta tell you, though, my body HURTS today. AB is a significant step up from NAB. They don't let us get away with saggy butts and loose abs anymore. From now on, it's all about the core. If I don't move down 4 underpant sizes by the end of the summer, I'm asking for my money back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
4 underpants sizes would give you a -4 inch waist. Will you be made of antimatter?
If so you'd better not actually come into contact with any of the other dancers for fear of destroying the universe...
best regards, nice info used wheelchair vans texas Gay mature blowjobs http://www.impotence-7.info/erectile-dysfunction-27impotence27.html fixed fees for accounting services cooking schools in durham and newcastle Air hockey Forum morgan stanley financial advisor trainee
Keep up the good work Asian slut switzerland Business online affiliate internet promotion marketing Grow more emotionally mature 1966 fairlane convertible for sale How do you insert contact lenses Wait 6000 humidifier comedy central tv schedule Definition of admission source medicare tous les types de porsche Acura rl 2004 pictures Backrounds for computer desktop Black cock indian pussy http://www.anal-0.info/Little_boobs_sex.html little sisters tits teen tiny boobs
Post a Comment