In order to stave off hunger until after my 7:30-8:30pm ballet class tonight, I just scarfed a Trail Mix Balance Bar (i.e. - candy bar with crushed vitamins mixed in) and a cherry fruit roll-up. Good choice or bad choice? And what would Lance do (WWLD)?
7 comments:
Well, if your only other option was starvation, or collapsing during b-class - I'd say it's a good thing.
Way to not starve yourself j.po! Woo-hoo!
You just need to ask yourself - what are your ballet competitors doing? If you're going to destroy them on the prancing battlefield, you need to be prepared to beat them every step of the way there. Victory will be yours!
I don't think anyone else caught the humor in the title to this post - nor would they have any reason to - but I did.
Well, now I have to ask about the title - is "fude" just food from Ikea?
Nope - IKEA wasn't even a glimmer when 'Snakii Fud' (the spelling I use, even though any is acceptable - with umlates over the u) came to be. I spent a summer at Carleton, and at some point had a conversation with Paco (and/or J.Ko) about snooty names like 'Muffy'. One of us was snacking on some Cheetos or something, and thus was born 'Snakii Fud.' Or Snakki Fude or Snackie Fud or whatever. It sort of took on a life of its own from there - much like the use of 'hoto' for 'photo' or 'POOOOORRRRKKKKK!' as a greeting. Of course, 'that's hi-laaar-i-ous' is in that category as well.
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRKKKK!
Best regards from NY!
» » »
Post a Comment