Some of you may know that my favorite past time for coffee break madness is surfing around overstocks.com. It's like bargain shopping available to me 24-7! See the chain mail post if you doubt my love of the O.
Seldom do I actually purchase products from said site, but two weeks ago I couldn't pass up a hand crank pasta machine for $19.99 (retail ~$60). I bought one for Asswipe as a Christmas gift one year and I've been kicking myself for not sneaking it out of his garbage bag of kitchen crap when we moved out of 1429.
In any case, I now have my own machine and used it for the very first time on Saturday to make the linguini to go with these things: garlic, fresh basil, garlic, pan-seared scallops, olive oil, garlic, diced tomatoes, asparagus bits, garlic, ginger, and garlic. I have one word for you - YUM!!! Once you've eaten homemade pasta, you'll never go back to the 99 cent cardboard box variety. And once you've purchased fresh scallops from the "bowl," you'll never go back to the frozen plastic bag variety. Them was good eats. Plus, I didn't dine alone (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). Ewegene was there. And that other guy.
Monday, July 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
This is all you got for us today? Sheesh! :)
Hey, those two unrelated punctuation marks, when typed side-by-side, resemble a sideways smiley face.
Excellent, love it! http://www.teenagers27looks-baggy-pants-tank-tops.info/Bulb-lcd-mitsubishi-projector.html Zithromax no rx fast money online quickly http://www.nationwideinsurance7.info/Malpractice-insurance-crisis-in-ohio.html http://www.soccer-plays.info/fitness_centers_in_south_haven_mi.html gmc envoy Valtrex yeast infection nfl football lanyard Page county running back dustin lucas miami women's football team new football equipment Isuzu amigo modified British airways breaks in new york timber awnings Traditional catholic women sports protonix buy protonix online protonix drug information Undelete server 5 http://www.00-acura-integra.info/Cartv.html
Where did you find it? Interesting read nude asians Computer chicago used refurbished Dell laptop video cards Tub girl hentai Coffe makers expresso grind coffe botox for wrinkles optex 1000 driveway monitor
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Book broker forex Maytag refrigerator wide by side reviews Pictures of jessica simpson in bikini Dell laptop with cakewalk sonar
Post a Comment