So it happened. I got my first full-fledged cold of the season. Thankfully, it hit Monday, allowing me to enjoy the 4-day poultry-heavy weekend. On the not-so-good side, it hit the DAY we launched a project at work that I'm coordinating - and the project is still not really ready to go, so there's still a lot to accomplish. I suffered through Monday and Tuesday (only slightly aware of what I was doing), but I'm at home nursing this damned thing today (while catching up on the latest E! Entertainment Television). Blech. At least it's not pneumonia.
In better news, Jiggity and I got our first Christmas tree on Sunday. It's all domestic and cute at our apartment - scents of pine in the air, olde timey Christmas carols on the stereo, and mistletoe under the archway leading to our living room. Disgustingly adorable. I love it.
Wednesday, November 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about the horrible project at work still not out, and a cold on top of that. Are you hanging in there? However, I'm most pleased to hear that you are enjoying other aspects of life with Jiggity, especially the Christmas aspect!
So - have you done that sinus rinse thing?
Post a Comment