One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
DO NOT SAY A THING!
'Kay. So. Project FunWay isn't on until 10pm. Ooooof. Too late when I girl has to be out the door before 7am. So TiVo is doing its thing. And you, my dear readers, are staying tight-lipped! 'Kay?
I think that the amount of product placement is at an all-time high on that show...
the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week! how did you like the New Gotham Apts? the Bluefly.com shoe rack the Tresemme hair salon the L'Oreal makeup room fabrics donated by Mood.
2 comments:
I will not reveal anything that happened but will note that the word 'poo' was used to hilarious effect.
I think that the amount of product placement is at an all-time high on that show...
the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week!
how did you like the New Gotham Apts?
the Bluefly.com shoe rack
the Tresemme hair salon
the L'Oreal makeup room
fabrics donated by Mood.
Enough already!
Post a Comment