In any case, I'm celebrating the upcoming season with a fewe creative activities of my own. What am I up to this time? HANDBAG CREATION! This little ditty took me about a day and a half. And I'll be looking snazzy toting my things around in it - especially when I open it up to show the flashy lining!
Monday, November 12, 2007
It's Sew Time!
Yes, I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation of the 4th season of Project Runway. I hope they have to design an outfit for Tim Gunn himself. Or Britney - maybe something to transition her from lost cause to fit mother? We shall see.
In any case, I'm celebrating the upcoming season with a fewe creative activities of my own. What am I up to this time? HANDBAG CREATION! This little ditty took me about a day and a half. And I'll be looking snazzy toting my things around in it - especially when I open it up to show the flashy lining!

In any case, I'm celebrating the upcoming season with a fewe creative activities of my own. What am I up to this time? HANDBAG CREATION! This little ditty took me about a day and a half. And I'll be looking snazzy toting my things around in it - especially when I open it up to show the flashy lining!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'll have you know i broke 4 sewing machine needles completing this project!
Wow, how super cute is that!!! And - a flashy lining indeed, is it encrusted with real diamonds?
I like the lock next to it. Is that for scale?
Wow, even speaking as a verified boy, that's an impressive purse.
Adorable! I would have told you that when I just spoke to you, but I didn't see this until after our chat!
Omg! Totally impressed! It's so cute!
So cute...and functional! I took it for its first ride this morning and was impressed by the amount of crap I could fit inside. Fantastic! Though I already have some design elements I'll be changing for Hip Bag Part 2, Electric Boogaloo.
BTW - NO pattern used for this! I came up with it all on my own (with inspiration from similar bags shown on epsy.com
...and yes, Sophist, the lock is there for scale.
And J.Bro, I refuse to carry a purse. I use handbags, totes, shoulder sacs, etc., but never ever purses.
Post a Comment