Friday, November 30, 2007

Oh my word, I've been so busy

Since the T-giving holiday, I've been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. But since I want to continue the illusion that I'm an active blogger, I'm going to post this list of random crap for you to read. When things settle down at work (in 2 months?), I'll be posting more regularly.

Stuff:
- I heart Al Gore
- I'm almost done with my holiday shopping/crafting. It's the year of the homemade gift.
- I saw my sister for t-giving and learned that she lives in a container in Iraq.
- The Cleve is more depressing downtown than I remember. SO abandoned. But there are far fewer homeless asking for money, as compared to my lovely town of employment.
- Someone crapped in our elevator at work the day before I left for t-giving. I didn't have to clean it up.
- I have accumulated 120 hours in overtime vaycay. What's unclear is when I'll be able to take that time.
- I really want to visit Williamsburg, but someone has informed me that I may be disappointed.
- Medium Tum-Tum finally had the opportunity to fly in a plane.
- Facebook was extremely fun for about 1 month. Now I'm starting to get bored.
- I still love Sweedish meatballs.
- The Jigs and I have been pre-approved for a loan to buy a house.
- I'm going to a *spa* this weekend with some gal pals.
- Sufjan Stevens continues to entertain me with his tunes.

That's it! More soon!

3 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

I'm certainly not going to stop you from visiting W'burg! Particularly if there would be Swedish meatballs involved.

Annie said...

Are you seriously bored of Scrabulous????? Your turn, by the way. :-)

glad to hear thanksgiving was fun.

120 hours in overtime vaycay is remarkable, can you take that time somehow? take it! and take pictures! and tell me about your vacation please!!!!!

grrrbear said...

HA! I *knew* facebook was the second coming from Friendster...

Just reinforces my own determination to stay away from the whole thing. Yep...