Monday, September 26, 2005

moosik

What tunes are getting YOU through YOUR day?

Me?

Bob Dylan - No Direction Home (not purchased at Charbucks)

Pete Yorn - Music For the Morning After

Remy Zero - The Golden Hum

7 comments:

grrrbear said...

Arcade Fire - Funeral

New Order - Waiting for the Siren's Call

Mountain Goats - The Sunset Tree

Stacey Pelika said...

Death Cab for Cutie - Plans

Eels - Blinking Lights and Other Revelations

Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway

Say Hi to Your Mom - Numbers & Mumbles

That's probably a little misleading, as I'm in more of a shuffle/playlist phase than an album phase. But those would probably be the full albums I've listened to the most recently. And The Arcade Fire, who I'm seeing...tomorrow! (Grrr - it looks like we won't get down there in time to hang before the show - Ole and I have class in the afternoon :( )

Stacey Pelika said...

Also, I got all of those albums from someone else - I'm going to download some stuff from iTunes now so I can start sharing back!

Anonymous said...

Bopping to: New Pornographers - Twin Cinema

Contemplating existential notions of humanity to: Sigur Ros - Takk

Also bopping to: Spoon - Kill the Moonlight

Rocking out to: The Walkmen - Bows + Arrows

Spice - we should share!

towwas said...

R.E.M. - Reveal
I only brought two CDs with me to NC, because I figured the rental car would have a CD player, and I also figured I wouldn't be driving around much. I turned out to be correct on both counts. Maybe on the way back to the airport I'll put
Paul Simon - Graceland
in the playah.

Annie said...

Murray Perahia playing Schumann's Davidsbündlertänze.

Murray Perahia playing Franck's Prelude, Chorale and Fugue

Edo de Waart and the SF Symphony playing Adam's Harmonielehre

And the new Gorillaz album, Demon Days.

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Medical alert bracelet and factor five leiden United kingdom refinance mortgage rates2819 http://www.1974-pontiac.info/eyelid_surgery_san_francisco_mandeville.html Spyware removal adaware software Topless pics of celebs with big tits Acres augmentation breast florida lehigh Toyota 5 runner Cheap dental plans retinitis pigmentosa Lexapro reviews lexapro reviews Nexium and the enlarged prostate Japanese anal sluts lasik and park lasik denver Very cheap tenuate mercer university macon undergraduate scholarships Stroker crankshaft ford side effects of accutane Commercial metal awning Plastic surgery plastic surgery kentucky plastic surgery