Thursday, September 08, 2005

Shame

Given my last post admitting my secret love of Oprah, I thought I'd assemble a list of things I secretly like but rarely admit to liking....

- The Oprah Whinfrey Show
- musical theater
- fruit roll-ups
- whipped cream, straight from the aerosol can
- Three's Company
- Peter, Paul and Mary music
- People Magazine
- pie filling in a can
- snowballs (those coconut-covered cakey cream delights)
- Cleveland, Ohio
- children's shampoo
- jazzercise
- E! Entertainment Television
- MC Hammer pants

And you?

14 comments:

towwas said...

I was with you - or willing to accept your right to like these things - riiiiight up until the last entry. Hammer pants? HELL no.

Anonymous said...

Please, JPo, don't hurt 'em

Stacey Pelika said...

Of course, now I must admit that I've watched "Being Bobby Brown" (featuring Houston-Brown kids Bobby Jr., Bobbi, and, uh, LaPrincia as well as Whitney and Bobby). He's no Hammer, but he's close...

grrrbear said...

Please, Cleveland is way worse than Hammer pants. I'd wear hammer pants for a year before I moved back there.

J.Po said...

Spice has got the idea!

The rest of you are just trying to rile me up! Both Hammer pants and Cleveland ROCK!!

Stacey Pelika said...

Hammer pants are basically hip-hop Zubaz, methinks...

towwas said...

Yeah...that's probably why I hate them so much.

OleNelson said...

I recently watched "My Super Sweet Sixteen" on MTV. And liked it.

Anonymous said...

How dare you call my blogging weak? September 8th?!? What was that, like a week ago? That's supa-weak!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read buying paintball barrels decks patios driveways cecilton maryland dual oven electric slide inn stoves decks patios driveways apache junction arizona

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Best car alarm on the market Low price contact lens Divorce and the effects it has on child rally subaru wrx volkswagen licence plate frames Land rover billings mt Nm small business life insurance Air charter portsmouth kodak digital cameras products Boston-seap debt counseling impotence Search engine positioning austin oxycontin addiction withdrawl subaru technical Use a cell phone with a pda simvastatin zocor drug class medical uses me

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... High density washers yellow jacket - stephen Tramadol lowest prices rise and fall of management accounting essay used acura mdx massachusetts oreintal leather jacket Bmw fuel pumps http://www.officeshelves.info/paintballingfarnham.html http://www.ebony-ass-5.info/Voyeurs-gratis-fatos.html combination lexapro and wellbutrin Leather brown bomber jacket men brown avirex a2 Digital print providers super keno video secrets bathhouse swimwear Standards for video conferencing Dvd2br dvd r compatible players panasonic Dishwasher fault Zithromax drinking Fun online car game synchro jacket