The keys that were stolen along with my backpack were on the lurid pizza keychain from a trip to Japan 6 years ago. Spice knows that keychain well. She was there when we bought it.
The journal that was stolen along with my backpack contains many highly personal and very raw passages, some of the most exposing I've ever written. Spice knows those passages because she's heard it all. Spice - can you act as my journal until I do all of the rebuilding?
The scarf that was stolen along with my backpack was still on needles. I was going to cast off last night. Spice knows that scarf because it was intended for her.
I am reminded, once again, that Spice is intensely important to me.
Wednesday, October 13, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are intensely important to me, too, J.Po!
I am sad about the lurid pizza. But it, and especially the little tiny piece of corn on it, will live on in my memories forever...
I am happy to be a journal fill-in, and think that perhaps your journal should be kept in a secure location from now on :)
With luck, Dick Cheney will need a job in a few weeks. Maybe you can hire him as a "Undisclosed Location Consultant". I hear he knows a lot about them since he was pretty much in one from 9/11 until the VP debate.
Sucks to hear about the pack loss JP...totally sucks. I'd volunteer to help be your bio-journal, but my memory is terrible and my parts would be filled with blank spaces. Which is probably not what you're looking for.
Maybe chiseling in stone tablets? They'd be harder to run off with...
Post a Comment