Thursday, October 21, 2004

Today I went downtown to try to replace some of the many things stolen from me last week (thanks, dad, for the 'loan'). My first stop was the Levi's store, which was closed because it was rented out for an "event" (who in the world rents out the Levi's store for an event?). I was disappointned. But my gloom lifted after I had two mildly-famous-people sitings: (1) the crazy lady who wears weird hats and reviews movies for Kron 4 (the all news and Dr. Phil station) and (2) the 80-something-year-old twins who wear matching outfits and tool around San Francisco hand-in-hand. There were many additional bizarre occurences that I won't reveal at the juncture. What I will reveal is that I closed out the night with the purchase of a new coat. Not as fantastic as the stolen one, but it will do for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
» » »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read National honor roll scholarship Butterfly dog sweater Setting up conference calls