it continues.
i had my entire backpack and coat and handmade scarf stolen from my office at berkeley.
contents of my backpack:
- wallet (containing 3 credit cards, 2 used to buy BART tickets; california state ID, my 3rd in 3 months; my cal rec card; $40)
- clothing from my stay in san francisco last night (newish Levi jeans, jcrew blouse, eddie bauer t-shirt, champion sweats)
- my phone (replaced after mugging, thankfully i put insurance on it)
- my toiletry pack with so many items i cannot list
- nearly complete scarf i started for spice last year (sorry spice)
- MY JOURNAL....AGAIN
wtf. why me. why now.
Tuesday, October 12, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
A shitstorm, indeed.
My neck will find other ways to be warm!
I think the journal (again!) is the saddest part.
And that you have to go back to the DMV.
Geez louise. That sucks! What the hell?!?!
If I could go to the DMV for you, I would come down from OR and do it. Just so you wouldn't have to go through the hassle again. I can't believe that this has happened AGAIN! I don't even really know you and I am outraged for you!
I will be thinking of you and wishing for nothing but good things to come your way.
Sherry
Post a Comment