It's been a week of rebuilding. A trip to the DMV, receipt of my new phone, chasing down the SIM card for my phone, activating credit cards, checking credit reports, buying replacement items, calling my bank, disputing charges that were not mine, replacing keys for office building, buying new bike lock, etc, etc, etc. In thinking about the stolen stuff, I'm reminded that I don't need so much crap in my life. Do I even want to carry a backpack anymore? No. I was phasing that out of my life. How many coats does a girl need, anyway? 3 credit cards - too many? The phone, though, has made a welcome re-entry into my life. Same number, different phone. You people can reach me again. I may not be able to reach you, however. My numbers were lost along with my old phone.
Saturday, October 23, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Acura cl accessory Get back pain relief black girls http://www.natural-breast-enlargement-2.info/Sulfur-acne-medication.html Quo cosmetics back low pain relief perfume angels fiat usa Education doctoral scholarships Bruner water filter for sulfur iron eye redness pain relief nokia 6100 software Extreme sports tshirts The rosacea handbook a self help guide organic pain relievers P900 isdn 4what is ultram
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Phentermine 2b same day ship Didrex websites link product rocheusacom tamiflu ionamin overnite delivery Adipex get Need viagra no prescription http://www.diet-drug-ionamin.info/didrex-180-count-cod.html Graco snugride replacement car seat cover paris check free anal destruction movie levaquin medication 500mg Phendimetrazine or phentermine Differences in adipex and phentermine http://www.fitnessshoeswomen.info/didrex-best-prices-free-shipping.html Stanley automatica gate opener Bmw rt1200 motorcycle didrex info Youth baseball + chino hills Shirt school
Post a Comment