It has been over a week since my last post. These are the things I've learned:
- Time ticks, ticks, ticks away ... even if it happens slowly
- The Rachmaninoff Vespers is (are?) really incredible
- I work in a one-waterbath, zero-microcentrifuge lab
- Life goes through phases and I'm in a transitional one
- There are times in ones life when no major life decisions should be made
- I still haven't purchased the REM album even though it was released yesterday
- My boss is very supportive
- I cannot tolerate people who glamorize pain
- Social Epidemiology is my real interest, Genetic Epidemiology is something I do for now
- Good friends are invaluable and highly worth investment
- Baking powder is not a suitable substitute for baking soda
- Political candidates seldom answer the questions asked in debates
- Staying hydrated keeps me sane
- Brown Cow Cream Top Yogurt (Maple Flavor) is my favorite 4pm snack
Wednesday, October 06, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
In "The Fog of War," McNamara said something to the effect of: "Never answer the question that was asked. Answer the question that you wanted to be asked." I guess most politicians have picked up that trick.
Excellent, love it! Topamax scars Argentinian mature women Accept credit card with no merchant account Zithromax feline http://www.college-football-betting-0.info/Free-game-lotto-online.html New school for social research distance learning Allstate florida home insurance owner Lifting supplements andro mesotherapy message boards Bdsm pissing anatomy of eczema Naked large boobs pics http://www.88-toyota-corrolla-seat-covers.info/sdio-barcode-reader.html
Post a Comment