Saturday, April 09, 2005

3 Tops + 1

So last night, after an evening of viewing the Anchorman DVD with LL and BK, I came home to find KK watching Letterman, awaiting the appearance of the Four Tops. It was a re-run from the Ides of March, so clearly the performance was worth seeing again.

And then the Tops came on and I began to wonder why THIS episode was shown ... twice. It was actually sortof sad to see. 3 of the 4 tops were totally in sync with their groovy moves, as we all remember from old tape reels. And then there was the 4th top. He was going all willy-nilly, doing his own moves and lip-synching incorrect lyrics. It made me wonder if he is going a little crazy in the head. He did look a bit old and, well, odd. Very sad.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info sauna swing Netcetera dk parental control Hawaii maui vacation Offer discount cruises

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Takako uehara levitra Alabama bextra side effects