Saturday, April 23, 2005

Keep Yo Fingers Crossed

I'm spending today doing my own altering job on the bridesmaid's dress I am to wear one week and 6 days from now. I didn't think it was appropriate to spend more on alterations than I did on the dress (CF was kind enough to get clearance dresses - $200 dresses for $50). Let's hope I don't butcher it. So far, the only mistake I've made is taking out the wrong seam (front seam instead of side seam). But I stitched it back up - no problems. I'm going to tell CF I did it myself AFTER it works.

4 comments:

Stacey Pelika said...

That takes some cojones, sistah!

But having seen your craftiness in action, I have no doubt you'll do a fantabulous job.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! rosacea symptoms and treatment Dallas+vicodin Ebony voyeur humidifier l &aposair d &aposune pice boots canine prenatal vitamin F-150 alarm system security Provigil dosage possible emerson console humidifier Wonder washer Ohio farm insurance sara jane moore gerald ford residential gas furnace humidifier Summer kitchen design plans

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »