The weather today in my head:
dense congestion on the left side, particularly behind the eye socket and drippy snot out of the right nostral with occassional green coloring.
Too much information?
Wednesday, March 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
d'oh! but you still are at work? THAT SUCKS. I hope you feel better soon.
Bummer! Sinus infection? Sinus infections SUCK.
On the crappy sinus infection front, I finally gave up on mine clearing itself up and went back to my doctor for the fourth time. I suggested nasal steroids per TOWWAS' advice, and she agreed that it was probably the best course of action since antibiotics have failed me over and over. I have my fingers crossed that this clears up before my first mountain bike race on April 22nd...
Dude, I'm still on them, and I WUV them. It's been months now, though, so I should probably check on side effects of long-term use.
Looking for information and found it at this great site... Buy canon fax 3175 1966 convertible ford mustang sale Messenger voice over ip voice over ip phones pakistan voip rauschen Intel conferencing codec
This is very interesting site... Raffo medication Alabama decatur accident accutane appeals court action arkansas bextra class lawsuit Debenhams maternity clothes car insurance in canada
Very nice site! Filipino cum buy+fioricet+buy+butalbital+us hardcore fuck Electric chair execution photos 1928 Imitrex side effect liver House stains http://www.valtrexbuy.info/Onlinecreditreportindividual.html used parts for isuzu pickup
Post a Comment