Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Say No to .... Cheez
After several weeks of serious cheese cravings and massive intake of calories from cheese, I no longer fit into several pieces of clothing from my wardrobe. This is problematic, since my collection of clothing is modest compared to most Americans and I don't exactly have the funds to buy everything one size up. So it's time I put my marothon o' cheese to rest. I must also put to rest my recent increased intake of candy. This will be a very very big challenge since stores are selling Easter candies - only availabe once a year! I love those delightfully sugary Cadberry Cream Eggs. Mmmmmm .... fake corn syrup yolk......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
This warms my heart. I hate eggs, too.
I bought a 'carton' of mini Cadbury eggs. It's too much to eat an entire big one, but the tiny ones are great. Of course, I have to work them in around my near-constant consumption of peanut-butter eggs (also the small ones), which I think are _so_ much better than Reese's peanut-butter cups.
Those "cartons" are so A-DORABLE! My coworker bought one the other day and I ate several eggs....probably enough to amount to a regular sized egg. Mmmmmm...
Dude, did any of the Bay Area folk (or anyone else) catch South Park last night? It slammed San Francisco for almost the whole 22 minutes, claiming that it had a cloud of 'smug' hanging over it and showing its people as loving themselves so much that they liked to smell their own farts (funnier than it sounds). At one point Cartman enters the city in an old-timey diving outfit to avoid being affected by the affectations of SFers. Anyhoo, very funny. And available on iTunes for the cable-lacking.
I have not as yet seen the SP episode. I'm guessing I will enjoy it greatly since I have a healthy ability to see the rediculousness that is the Bay Area.
J.Po's been living out there for years now, but as far as I know she doesn't smell her own farts nearly as enthusiastically as the SF-folk on SP did last night.
"Good fer yew!"
"Theenks!!!"
Hysterical...
I personally enjoyed the 'perfect storm' of the SF smug (the biggest cloud of smug in the country), the hybrid-car-generated South Park smug, and the smug generated by George Clooney's Oscar speech.
best regards, nice info » »
Excellent, love it! Online marketing bridgeville delaware vardenafil without a prescription Ordering zyban online covert isuzu A a web promotion Lipitor weight vitamins that lower blood pressure Defense reutilization and marketing service27s web site Brasilian lingerie Recover deleted photos from memory card 5 positions of basketball Camp for weight loss 1998 burgundy cadillac deville Vsi video conferencing Round area rugs 8 go dvd player Moving company middlesex moving company san antonio 2005 gmc 2500 hd check engine light Tooth whitening system maryland Watching tv on an airplane
Post a Comment