Hey now. I just finished the most fantastic book, recommended to me by Spice. So this morning I'm giving a big shout out for The Corrections by Jonathan Franzen. I laughed, I cried, I wanted it to never end. But it did - and I'm better for it. Pick up your copy today. You may find it at the discount price of $5.85, if you're lucky.
Now I'm on to Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. It's been on my shelf for years. We'll see if I get through it or if I buy another David Sedaris book instead.
Friday, March 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I've had a copy of Zen since my first weekend in college, when my floormates gave it to me for my birthday. I've never read it.
Speaking of which, I'm itching to read some fiction. Any suggestions out there?
I really enjoyed Middlesex. And I recommend it, yo.
You may also enjoy reading Flux, if you're willing to delve into non-fiction. It's by that woman who wrote Schoolgirls.
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime is worth a read - and is a very easy read. You may enjoy it cause it's about a kid with Asberger's syndrome.
I've read Middlesex - and yes, it is good! I've been meaning to read TCIOTDITN, so maybe I should scope out its availability at my local library.
Skip the stupid Zen Motorcycle book. Bored me to tears. Sedaris is MUCH more amusing.
And I second the Curious Incident recommendation. Simply, yet satisfying.
Best regards from NY! »
This is very interesting site... uywane renault trafic hair removal prescription Liposuction hiips Footwear wholesale distributors used suzuki Sun life assurance in the us is tadalafil better than viagra buy cheap evista buy imitrex Drug zoloft side effects laser hair removal scotland Cheapest pressure washers Fishing cold water tips
That's a great story. Waiting for more. suicide effexor Consumer best rated digital camera http://www.trim-spa-diet-pill.info/Gambling_link.html Kiplinger tax software Fpga cpu cores buspar trabajo en acuicultura Amateurs free gallery
Post a Comment