Thursday, April 13, 2006

5 comments:

grrrbear said...

I think they did it to each other. The one was such a pain in the butt that the other one talked it's ears off.

On a completely unrelated side note - aren't you technically *south* of the Mason-Dixon line where you live?

towwas said...

Hahahahhhaaa

Annie said...

love it. Now I want a chocolate bunny. your mom send you your easter candy yet so I can come over and raid your collection?

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! bemis humidifier part adkins coat of arms humidifier for upright piano hp plotters riverside california 8th lexi Odon dentist crysler sebring convertible cingular phone plans cigars humidifiers Answering service&apos answering service a sp humidifiers and dry skin Celexa and uses time management training Bionaire clearing humidifier Review on side by side refrigerator Virtualab data recovery Express scripts provigil Bmw x5 48 is

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read How to pay my bill on line Woman wheelchairs