One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
It'll happen again in 3006, if that makes you feel better, and if the human race is still (a) around and (b) using the same calendar.
I just touched on this on a different blog, but it will sorta happen next year:02:03:04 05/06/07And the year after that:03:04:05 06/07/08And so on and so on for the following 6 years, until09:10:11 12/13/14 After *that* it won't happen for another 992 years when we're back to where we are today.
Also, if you live in Europe (or much of the rest of the world, yes?), it will happen on May 4 - 01:02:03 04/05/06.
Also, are we nerds or what?
nerds? yes.....But 'tis fun, eh? I'm still disturbed at the fact that every second is a second that will never happen again, etc. Life is ticking away, one second at a time...
Such thoughts are part of my insomnia issues - I tend to think about that sort of thing while trying to fall asleep, and it really freaks me out.
I don't focus on each second as it drifts by. Instead, I choose to focus on all 1.7 billion+ seconds that I've got left.When you compare losing 1 out of 1.7 billion+ it doesn't seem so bad.By the time I get to the point where I have a much smaller number left, I'll probably be more concerned about my prostate.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. glaxo lamictal Ativan combined sherry http://www.screen-print-t-shirt.info/vintage-baseball-t-shirt.html Land rover 109 sw Jenna jameson intercourse Nike tennis air zoom thrive lamictal for derealization order lamictal baseball pro team Hotel mariott warszawa adres Grand prix custom vinyl floor mats lamictal and side effects Vermont cash advance credit card hewlett packard hp plotters Filters water wells Car moving company moving company vancouver household moving Alaska bextra lawyer Guest free lesbian webcams and chatting
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It'll happen again in 3006, if that makes you feel better, and if the human race is still (a) around and (b) using the same calendar.
I just touched on this on a different blog, but it will sorta happen next year:
02:03:04 05/06/07
And the year after that:
03:04:05 06/07/08
And so on and so on for the following 6 years, until
09:10:11 12/13/14
After *that* it won't happen for another 992 years when we're back to where we are today.
Also, if you live in Europe (or much of the rest of the world, yes?), it will happen on May 4 - 01:02:03 04/05/06.
Also, are we nerds or what?
nerds? yes.....
But 'tis fun, eh? I'm still disturbed at the fact that every second is a second that will never happen again, etc. Life is ticking away, one second at a time...
Such thoughts are part of my insomnia issues - I tend to think about that sort of thing while trying to fall asleep, and it really freaks me out.
I don't focus on each second as it drifts by. Instead, I choose to focus on all 1.7 billion+ seconds that I've got left.
When you compare losing 1 out of 1.7 billion+ it doesn't seem so bad.
By the time I get to the point where I have a much smaller number left, I'll probably be more concerned about my prostate.
Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. glaxo lamictal Ativan combined sherry http://www.screen-print-t-shirt.info/vintage-baseball-t-shirt.html Land rover 109 sw Jenna jameson intercourse Nike tennis air zoom thrive lamictal for derealization order lamictal baseball pro team Hotel mariott warszawa adres Grand prix custom vinyl floor mats lamictal and side effects Vermont cash advance credit card hewlett packard hp plotters Filters water wells Car moving company moving company vancouver household moving Alaska bextra lawyer Guest free lesbian webcams and chatting
Post a Comment