The Kitten is born. And, ironically, Brooke Shields (supporter of psych meds) had her baby today too.
Why the hell do I care?
Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
7 comments:
I don't know, but I care, too. When I found out, I exclaimed "The TomKitten is born!" way too excitedly to H.Go. Suri's not a bad name, though, as far as celeb baby names go. (I agree with TOWWAS that Moxie is pretty cool, too.)
I think Suri's kind of weird...it sounds like a mispronunciation of "Siri" while being reminiscent of "slurry." It's no Moxie CrimeFighter, that's for sure.
I have all sorts of theories about both these issues, but it's too much to post in a comment. Perhaps I'll blog about it tomorrow.
Stephen Colbert's bald eagle hatched too... Coincidence?
J.Vo called me today to tell me she'd had "The Surrey With the Fringe on Top" stuck in her head all day. Except she called it "that annoying song from Oklahoma."
This is very interesting site... »
Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! ativan books Shirts and gloves lyrics Phone line color Lamborghini majesco Airforce academy sports Fire detection alarm hockey cocky The simple life nicole richie and paris hilton Zocor pharmacies Buy used ppc 6600 Due process and debt elimination Sap fico syllabus Replacement ink for ink jet printers What are the effects of ritalin ativan sibling pill Lesbian bondage cartoons keyword neurontin problem qoclick
Post a Comment