One woman trying to uncover the mysteries of everyday life.
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Birthday - In Pictures
So I'm guessing Sophist has better happy snaps, but here are a few shots of our times together over the past weekend. I have no time for excessive descriptions, so use your imaginations!
OMG these are great!!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet... I have so much to say but man has it been busy! And no time for a week yet as I'm going out of town for a department retreat... I'm letting the happy memories sustain me. :-)
On a side note, that orangutan picture is now my desktop wallpaper. I have to say it looks stunning in high res. Like King Kong coming to menace Catan, the land of feature-less bandits and perfect 6 sided wheat fields.
7 comments:
OMG these are great!!! I'm so sorry I haven't posted yet... I have so much to say but man has it been busy! And no time for a week yet as I'm going out of town for a department retreat... I'm letting the happy memories sustain me. :-)
On a side note, that orangutan picture is now my desktop wallpaper. I have to say it looks stunning in high res. Like King Kong coming to menace Catan, the land of feature-less bandits and perfect 6 sided wheat fields.
Glad you had a great birthday! What is that game?!?!?!?
I love the POV pictures right down there by the board - it's just like when a settler of Catan comes in contact with a 40-foot ape. I assume.
great photos!
Happy Birthday Jpo!
I'm going to congratulate myself on being such a tidy banker for the Settlers game. Look at those stacks of cards, all orthogonal!
Post a Comment