Monday, September 24, 2007

C'Est de la Bomb!

I had the most fantastic birthday weekend. The original plan was to go camping in the redwoods near Santa Cruz with HT and Sophist, but the first substantial rain of the season coaxed us to abort those plans and have a two night sleep-over at our place instead. And I couldn't have asked for anything more! Games, food, naps, gifts, cupcakes, Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Life doesn't get any better. And I was reminded, once again, that Jiggity is the BEST BOYFRIEND EVER! EVER!!

More to come, but probably via Sophist's blog. Work life continues to be busy for me....

2 comments:

Annie said...

Best. Time. Ever. Thank you SO MUCH. It might take me a while to put in an entry but when I finally get a chance to post, it will be the top priority! g'luck w/ work...

towwas said...

Oh, that sounds totally fun! I admire the flexibility: cancelling the camping plans for indoor-camping. Well done.