Thursday, September 13, 2007

Daily Lesson: Vol. 1 Issue 6

There's a reason we go to college (and pull all-nighters) when we're in our late teens to early 20s. By the 30s, it just ain't happenin' anymore.

3 comments:

towwas said...

It wasn't happenin' in the teens or 20s, either. I never once pulled an all-nighter at OAM. My brain just couldn't do it. I'd get to 4 a.m. and be like, you know what? That is good enough.

J-Vo said...

True dat. I remember back in the day when I had to take overnight call at the hospital and being like, "Damn, there once was a time when staying until 5AM was cool and fun, but those days have long since passed me by."

grrrbear said...

I did a few all-nighters at OAM, but I was never happy about it. The worst thing was that msot of them were for my theater design classes. I mean, to pull an all-nighter for physics is one thing, but for a lighting design class just seems wrong, in retrospect.

It *did* make me really appreciate those intrepid souls who took the 4am spots on OAM's radio station.